This is an accessibility statement from Idaho Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence.
Measures to support accessibility
Idaho Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Idaho Coalition Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Idaho Coalition Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: No background audio exists on the website. Section headings are present to break up content. Every action on the site can be performed with only a keyboard. There are no time limits imposed on the user, except for non-interactive elements, and no interruptions can occur during regular browsing, such as user re-authentication. There are no flashing blocks of content.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Idaho Coalition Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Idaho Coalition Website:
- Phone: +1 (208) 384-0419
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 1402 W. Grove St., Boise, ID 83702
- Postal Address: 1402 W. Grove St., Boise, ID 83702
- Twitter: @EngagingVoices
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Idaho Coalition Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge browsers on Windows and Apple systems
Idaho Coalition Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Idaho Coalition Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Idaho Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence assessed the accessibility of Idaho Coalition Website by the following approaches:
- a formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process)
- Chrome Lightouse
An evaluation report for Idaho Coalition Website is available at: https://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://idahocoalition.org/.
This statement was created on 26 June 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.