Center for Healthy Teen Relationships
Investing in healthy teen relatonships and a future without violence.
The Center for Health Teen Relationships promotes healthy relationship skills as a way to prevent adolescent relationship abuse and sexual assault by engaging and educating young people, parents/caregivers, and adult influencers, promoting positive social norms, and policy to create sustainability.
The Center for Healthy Teen Relationships empowers and helps young people to build the social emotional skills for healthy relationships based on equality, respect, and trust.
In 2014 the Center for Healthy Teen Relationships released an Idaho Model Secondary School Policy Adolescent Relationship Abuse and Sexual Assault Prevention and Response to provide school districts a tool for developing prevention and response policies.
Learn about the 2014 Our Revolution campaign materials – posters, brochures, vinyl clings, and more – for your community or school here.
2013 Love What’s Real
The Center for Healthy Teen Relationships works to build the capacity of middle schools and high schools, community youth organizations, youth risk advocacy organizations, healthcare providers, and more.
- Learning Communities
- Domestic & Sexual Violence Programs
- Youth Organizations
- Capacity Building Trainings
- Fourth R Curriculum
- The Idaho Coalition is promoting the implementation of the Fourth R 7th or 8th grade curricula to teach healthy relationship knowledge and skills. Fourth R Master Trainers are available to teach the Fourth R Curricula at no cost to your school.
- If you are interested contact Kimberly Matulonis at
Social Change Campaigns
- Idaho Department of Education – Pat Stewart, Coordinated School Health Coordinator and Matt Hyde, Parent Involvement Coordinator
- Idaho Department of Health & Welfare – Mercedes Muñoz, MPA, Manager Sexual Violence Prevention, Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention, Bureau of Community & Environmental Health
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center/Children’s Hospital – Jeff Matsushita, Men’s Health Coordinator
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Idaho Chapter – Sherry Iverson, RN, Director and Director of Women’s & Children’s Education at St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center
- Idaho School Counselors Association – John Ruprecht, President
- Idaho Children’s Trust Fund – Roger Sherman, Executive Director
- Idaho Association for the Education of Young Children and Families – Beth Oppenheimer, Executive Director
- Nampa Family Justice Center
- Central District Health Department
- Boys & Girls Club of Ada County
- Treasure Valley YMCA
- Idaho Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Programs
- Eastern Idaho Public Health District
- Upstream Prevention Concepts, Kaili McCray, PhD, MPH, MHE
- Health Educator, Patti Bellan, MA, Riverglen Junior High
- Academic Advisor, Lisa Bostaph, PhD
- National Dating Abuse Helpline at 1-866-331-9474 (1-866-331-84 53 TTY), visit www.loveisrespect.org, or chat online from 4pm-12am CST. Launch the live chat by clicking LIVE CHAT bubble.
- Idaho Teen Dating Abuse & Sexual Assault Legal Chatline – 1-855-256-1970 or text 1-208-908-2357
Idaho Coalition Publications
Need an order form for materials? Click here.